Fleurie name meaning
On This Page
What does Fleurie mean?
How popular is the name Fleurie?
Fleurie is an uncommon baby name in France where it may not be used now. Also, Fleurie is a familiar name in DR Congo. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Fleurie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Fleurie?
You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. You are lagging behind on motivational front. You are more of a doer than a talker. You are the problem solver in your surroundings. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. Find yourself a new hobby, bring freshness in your life. You are inspiring and have a strong charisma.
Do you like Fleurie? Other names you would love
- Anne-Sophie - Origin of Anne-Sophie is in Old English and Hebrew bestowed upon girls, meaning of Anne-Sophie is "Graceful, Anne or Sophie" is used largely in French
- Foy - Unfading and Widely Accepted Foy is used notably in French, Foy means "Faith" used for both genders is rooted from French
- Ambroise - Used chiefly in French, Ambroise is originated from Old Greek, Ambroise means "Immortal" is a baby boy name
- Lunet - Largely used in French, Lunet is of Welsh and Latin origin is used for girls. Lunet is Welsh equivalent of Luned
- Valérie is used prevalently in French is a baby girl name, Valérie means "The Strong, The Healthy or To Be Brave" has origin in Latin
Famous people named Fleurie
We could not find any notable namesake.