Philipe meaning and origin
Mostly used in French sufficiently quirky, Philipe has its origin in Old Greek is a boy name. Philipe is form of perpetual, prominent and biblical Philip. Philip is variant of acclaimed and biblical Philippe. Philip is form of Philipp in English language. Philip's meaning is Lover of Horses Friend of Horses, Horse Lover and Friend and Horse has its origin in Old Greek.
Variants of Philipe
View middle names that goes with Philipe like Kien, Dren, Reon, Hian,Names that rhyme with Philipe
Popularity of Philipe
Philipe is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1959 but could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 153 babies in United States have been named Philipe. In France, it had been in use since 1949 and made it to the top 700 but has appeared since 2009. There are over 136 babies that have been given the name Philipe in France. But Philipe is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 4000 have the name. As per our research, over 30000 people has been named Philipe globally.
Philipe in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Philipe?
Keeping your emotions isn't something you usually do. It only happens when you are not sure if a person is being honest with you or not. Freedom is what's most important for you. You always leave an everlasting impression but entering your world is a hard task to accomplish. You are open to everyone and often taken for a fool. You never establish clumsy connections. In order to earn more, use some of your many talents.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Philipe
- Alexius - Meaning of Alexius is The Defender is particulary used in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian. It is rooted from Old Greek is aimed at both sexes
- Jaxon - Used prevalently in Danish and Swedish loved, Jaxon is used as a gender-neutral name. It is rooted from English and Old Greek, Jaxon means "God has been Gracious or Son of Jack"
- Kassandre - Queer girl name Kassandre means "Warrior or Virile" which is rooted from Old Greek and Greek is specifically used in English language
- Stephanee means Crowned in Victory and Crown used for baby girls is originated from Old Greek. Stephanee is derivative of Stephanie.
- Iphigenia - Girl name Iphigenia is originated from Old Greek, meaning of Iphigenia is "Born Strong or Born to Strength" is used primarily in Greek and English languages
Namesakes of Philipe
- Actor Philipe de Saint Phalle, well-known for movie Second Century