Fumo meaning and origin
Fumo is originated from African-Swahili language bestowed upon boys used mainly in African and Swahili, Fumo means "Majesty or Spear".Names that rhyme with Fumo
Popularity of Fumo
Fumo is a familiar baby name in China. According to our estimate, over 400 babies have been named Fumo globally.
What numerology tells about Fumo?
You don't want to bother people with your problems and pass negative energy. Follow your dreams, not cash. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. Having number 1 as your personality no represents your determination, strong will to change the world and ambition. Sometimes you allow other people's problems to drag you down and make you feel depressed. You never approach issues or challenges with a negative attitude because you know that no problem comes with a solution.
Do you like Fumo? Other names you would love
- Zalika means Wondrously Beautiful, Shady or Well-Born is a girl name mainly used in Hindi, Marathi and African is rooted from African-Swahili
- Ruqayah - Mainly used in African, Swahili and Arabic new-fangled and creative and adventurous, Ruqayah aimed at girls has its origin in African-Swahili, meaning of Ruqayah is "Superior"
- Aisha - Commonly used in Norwegian and Hindi darling, Aisha aimed at both sexes, meaning of Aisha is "Woman, Love or Living" is of Arabic origin. In 2015, darling name Aisha reached 492nd position in baby girl names list in United States
- Nala - Famed Sanskrit and Swahili Nala is used specifically in English, Arabic and Telugu, meaning of Nala is "Any Hollow Pipe or Good" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Nya - Of African-Swahili and Swahili origin, Commonly Accepted Nya bestowed upon baby girls used substantially in English and Swedish, Nya means "Purpose or Aim"
Namesakes of Fumo
- Fumo Madi ibn Abi Bakr, was Sultan of Pate, Kenya