Gabina meaning and origin
The odd girl name Gabina is principally used in Arabic is originated from Latin, Gabina means "Honey".
View middle names that goes with Gabina like Breanne, Cien, Arabella,Names that rhyme with Gabina
Popularity of Gabina
Gabina is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2000. But Gabina is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 6000 have the name. At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Gabina?
To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away. Be more flexible and less stubborn. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have.
You would love these names similar to Gabina
- Sorren - Sorren's meaning is Arise and Strict Or Stern is primarily used in English is a boy name is originated from Latin. Sorren is resulted from Soren.
- Vive - Latin name Vive bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Vive is "Brain and Right" is primarily used in Greenlandic, Finnish and Danish. Vive is masculine of Viveka.
- Lucea means Born At Daybreak, Light and Bright Born At Daybreak has origin in Latin is used for baby girls. Lucea is derived from Lucy.
- Petronella - Origin of Atypical and Orthodox Petronella is in Latin language bestowed upon baby girls and is used in Scandinavian and Norwegian, meaning of Petronella is "Rock or Stone"
- Grazia - Far-out Grazia mainly is used in German, English and Italian, meaning of Grazia is "Grace, Charm or The Graceful" is a baby girl name is originated from Latin
Namesakes of Gabina
We could not find any notable namesake.