Gaganjot meaning and origin
Especially used in Punjabi, Sikh and Hindi, Gaganjot means "Light of the Sky" is a gender-neutral name.Names that rhyme with Gaganjot
Popularity of Gaganjot
Gaganjot is a familiar baby name in India. According to our estimate, at least 400 people have been bestowed Gaganjot around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gaganjot
You are trustworthy and know how to keep a secret for your friends. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You have to stop questioning your existence and give your life your own purpose. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world.
Looking for names similar to Gaganjot? Please go through the following names
- Kanwarjagat - The boy name Kanwarjagat means "Prince of the World" is chiefly used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Arshjot - Prevalently used in Sikh and Punjabi, Arshjot means "God's Clone or Gods Clone" is used as a baby boy name
- Parsanjit - Parsanjit's meaning is Delighted Victory aimed at baby boys is especially used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Saraljeet - Boy name Saraljeet means "Victory of Simplicity" is used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Dalraj - Boy name Dalraj means "Army of the King or King of a Particular Group" is used mainly in Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Gaganjot
We could not find any notable namesake.