Gajamuhan meaning and origin
Gajamuhan is used commonly in Tamil bestowed upon boys, Gajamuhan means "God Ganesh".Names that rhyme with Gajamuhan
Popularity of Gajamuhan
Gajamuhan is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gajamuhan
You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. People find you attractive because of your mysterious private life and self-confident approach to everything. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things.
Do you like Gajamuhan? You would love these names
- Aathikan - Meaning of Aathikan is Heavenly Man used for boys is especially used in Tamil
- Udayabanu - Mostly used in Tamil, Udayabanu means "Singing in the Morning" is a baby girl name
- Vindran - Used mainly in Tamil, Vindran means "Derived from Indra Vamsam" is a baby boy name
- Thamilmangai - Used dominantly in Tamil, Thamilmangai means "Tamil Youth or Tamil Woman" is aimed at baby girls
- Tamizhcheran is used in Tamil is a baby boy name, Tamizhcheran means "Derived from Chera Dynasty"
Namesakes of Gajamuhan
We could not find any notable namesake.