Gajendra meaning and origin
Meaning of Gajendra is King of the Elephants or Precious is a gender insensitive name has its roots in Sanskrit is used in Sanskrit, Indian, Hindi, Sikh, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada and Oriya. Gajendra is a form of Gajapati. Gajapati has its origin in Sanskrit, Gajapati means "Master of Elephant and Lord Ganesha".
Variants of GajendraNames that rhyme with Gajendra
Popularity of Gajendra
Gajendra is an extremely popular baby name in India where every 1 in 6000 have the name. As per our research, over 200000 people has been named Gajendra globally.
Numerological analysis of Gajendra
You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. Change your perspective. You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark.
If you like Gajendra, you would love these names
- Anshuman - Unheard-of Anshuman mostly is used in Kannada and Tamil, meaning of Anshuman is "Lord Surya (Sun) or Lord Surya" is bestowed upon boys
- Sudarshana is originated from Sanskrit is chiefly used in Kannada, Marathi and Sanskrit is a unisex name, Sudarshana means "Handsome or Good Looking"
- Hasika - Rarefied and Modern girl name Hasika is used chiefly in Bengali and Telugu, meaning of Hasika is "Smiling or Laughter" is originated from Sanskrit
- Lajita - Of Sanskrit origin, Lajita means "A Truthful Woman or Modest", a baby girl name is substantially used in Indian and Oriya
- Archa means Pujan or Worship is primarily used in Kannada and Bengali and is bestowed upon both sexes is originated from Sanskrit
Namesakes of Gajendra
- Gajendra Singh Shaktawat, former Indian cricketer
Lists having Gajendra
- Boys names beginning with G
- Girls names beginning with G
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean Elephant