Gambheera meaning and origin
Meaning of Gambheera is Deep or Serious came from Sanskrit used as a gender insensitive name is used in Hindi. Gambheera is derivation of Gambhira. Gambhira is used majorly in Sanskrit and Indian, Gambhira means "Considerate and Thoughtful" is of Sanskrit origin.Names that rhyme with Gambheera
Popularity of Gambheera
Gambheera is a familiar baby name in India. According to our estimate, at least 100 people have been bestowed Gambheera around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Gambheera
Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. Having number 6 as your expression number says you are responsible and trustworthy. People admire your spirit.
Do you like Gambheera? Other names you would love
- Amitaruci - Dominantly used in Sanskrit, Amitaruci is used as a boy name, meaning of Amitaruci is "Very Glorious"
- Niradhari commonly is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Niradhari is "Without Support or Independent" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Cakrika - Used mostly in Sanskrit, Cakrika means "Disus Bearer" is a boy name
- Aadhee - The boy name Aadhee means "The First and First" is rooted from Sanskrit language. Aadhee is derived from Aadi.
- Agnisoma mostly is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Agnisoma is "Fire or Nectar Conjoined" is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Gambheera
We could not find any notable namesake.