Ganel meaning and origin
The boy name Ganel is rooted from Hebrew primarily used in Hindi and Hebrew languages, Ganel means "Snail or Garden of God".
Variants of Ganel
View middle names that goes with Ganel like Edur, Warwick, Ives, Mase,Names that rhyme with Ganel
Popularity of Ganel
Ganel is a familiar baby name in Haiti. According to our findings, over 200 babies have been named Ganel globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ganel
People always look for comfort in your world. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You are a peacemaker and always avoid conflicts. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise.
Do you like Ganel? Other names you would love
- Joa - Unfamiliar Joa is originated from Hebrew language is a unisex name, Joa means "Yahweh or Ach" is used notably in Swedish, Danish and Finnish
- Iain - Offbeat Iain came from Hebrew is used primarily in Scottish and English is a baby boy name, meaning of Iain is "Yahweh is Gracious"
- Oded - Substantially used in Hebrew unheard-of, Oded is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Oded is "To Encourage" is aimed at baby boys
- Mychel - Mychel's meaning is Who is Like God? and Like the Lord used for both sexes is originated from Hebrew. Mychel is resulted from Michelle.
- Danielo - Originated from Hebrew, Danielo is used majorly in Italian, Danielo means "God is My Judge" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Ganel
We could not find any notable namesake.