Gawin meaning and origin
Mostly used in English, Gawin has its origin in Welsh is a boy name. Gawin is a form of well-known Gavin. Gavin's meaning is Gwalch Which Means Hawk and Little Hawk has its origin in Welsh and Celtic.
Variants of GawinNames that rhyme with Gawin
Popularity of Gawin
Gawin is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our findings, over 200 people has been named Gawin globally.
Numerological aspects of Gawin
You would always choose to work late instead of partying late and waste your time for nothing. You don't need people to tell you that you are awesome and special because you already know. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Working on your career is what makes you happy.
Do you like Gawin? You would love these names
- Morland - Unconventional Morland came from English language bestowed upon boys, used commonly in English, meaning of Morland is "From the Moor-land or Wetland"
- Maci - Admired Old French and Old English Maci means "Weapon, Derived from Medieval Male Form of Matthew or Domain of Maccius" which is used predominantly in English is aimed at both genders
- Jerric - Jerric's meaning is Strong or Gifted Ruler is commonly used in English which of Hebrew and English-American origin is a baby boy name
- Beornwulf - Boy name Beornwulf means "Name of a King" is chiefly used in English
- Hariulf - Boy name Hariulf is rooted from Old High German predominantly used in English language, Hariulf means "Wolf or Army"
Namesakes of Gawin
We could not find any notable namesake.