Geirleikr meaning and origin
Geirleikr is form of Gæirlakr in Old Norse language.Names that rhyme with Geirleikr
Popularity of Geirleikr
Geirleikr is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Geirleikr?
You are born to boss around or teach people how to be independent and fair, something like a motivational speaker or a lawyer. You would always choose to work late instead of partying late and waste your time for nothing. You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success. Instead of talking about your dreams and goals, you prefer to realize them and focus on even greater goals after.
Do you like Geirleikr? Read these names too
- Ámundr - The boy name Ámundr is prevalently used in Old Norse language. Ámundr is Old Norse form of *Anumundr
- Nýr came from Old Norse is used principally in Old Norse, meaning of Nýr is "New Moon or New, Young" is a baby boy name
- Fríðr came from Old Norse is primarily used in Old Norse is a girl name, meaning of Fríðr is "Beautiful Originally Meaning: Loved"
- Ósníkinn - Boy name Ósníkinn is used dominantly in Old Norse. It is rooted from Old Norse, meaning of Ósníkinn is "Avaricious, Greedy Combined with the Negative Prefix U"
- Hvati is form of Hvatr in Old Norse language
Namesakes of Geirleikr
We could not find any notable namesake.