Geraldi meaning and origin
Meaning of Geraldi is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Geraldi
Popularity of Geraldi
Geraldi is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Geraldi is a familiar name in Indonesia. According to our estimate, over 200 babies have been named Geraldi globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Geraldi
You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits. When it comes to your professional life, you like to experiment and take risks to accomplish more and make a career progression. The letter G as a cornerstone in a name stands for independence, strong focus, intellectuality, daydreaming, and hard work. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity.
Go through the following names similar to Geraldi
- Pariya - Unisex name Pariya is mostly used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Pariya is "Love or Lion"
- Hatshepsut has its origin in Old Egyptian language bestowed upon baby girls, Hatshepsut means "First Among Noble Women"
- Synke means Atonement is used principally in Frisian
- Eltjo means Royal or Noble is a boy name is used in Hindi and Frisian
- Sulyvan - The Sulyvan means "Fields or Hill"
Namesakes of Geraldi
- Geraldine LiBrandi in Astoria as Actress
- Geraldine McAlinden in Portrait of a Zombie as Actress
- Geraldine Dvorak in Nothing Ever Happens as Actress
- Geraldine Barr in Happy Birthday as Writer
- Geraldine Farnum in Angel and the Badman as Actress
- Geraldine Cole in Puffin Practice as Actress
- Geraldine Fitzgerald in Under the Moon as Actress