Gerwald meaning and origin
Gerwald's origin is Old High German, meaning of Gerwald is "Spear or Prevail".
Variants of GerwaldNames that rhyme with Gerwald
Popularity of Gerwald
Gerwald is a familiar baby name in Germany and Austria. As per our evaluation, over 300 people has been named Gerwald globally.
Numerological aspects of Gerwald
When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way.
If you like Gerwald, you would love these names
- Arnela - Origin of Unwonted Arnela is in Germanic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Arnela is "Eagle and Eagle Ruler". Arnela is derivation of Arnelle.
- Gonsalo - Originated from Germanic, Unexpected Gonsalo means "Fight" is used as a boy name. Gonsalo is derivative of Gonzalo.
- Norfried - Old High German name Norfried means "Peace or North"
- Roswin - The Roswin has its origin in Old High German, Roswin means "Horse Lover"
- Sneider - Originated from Germanic, Sneider is used as a boy name, Sneider means "Tailor". Sneider is derivative of Schneider.
Namesakes of Gerwald
We could not find any notable namesake.