Rennard meaning and origin
Originated from Germanic, Unexpected Rennard is aimed at boys. Rennard is variant of Reynard. Used particulary in English and French unexpected, Reynard, Reynard means "Fox, Wise Ruler and Bold" is of Germanic origin.
Variants of RennardNames that rhyme with Rennard
Popularity of Rennard
Rennard is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1989. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Rennard globally.
What numbers say about Rennard?
You like to hang around too much and you like your friends. You are persistent to always get where you indented to. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing. You always feel like something's missing in your life. The adventurous spirit that you once had is missing because YOU are missing in your life. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Rennard
- Louiset - The Louiset means "Illustrious Fighter" has its origin in German
- Carolane - Of German origin, Carolane means "Strong"
- Lisamarie - Queer girl name Lisamarie means "Maria or Lisa". It is rooted from Germanic and German languages is majorly used in German, Danish and Norwegian
- Agilo - Of Old High German origin, Agilo means "Sword Tip"
- Gilduin - Meaning of Gilduin is Hostage or Friend came from German
Namesakes of Rennard
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Rennard
- Boy names beginning with R
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Boy names that ends with -ard
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Counselor
- Baby Names that mean Mighty
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Courageous
- Baby Names that mean Wise
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Bold