Ghannam meaning and origin
The boy name Ghannam means "Shepherd" is predominantly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Ghannam
Popularity of Ghannam
Ghannam is a common baby name in Syria while it is somewhat familiar in Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Kuwait. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Ghannam
Let go of your past before it ruins your future because your future is bright. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Whatever you put your mind to, turns out great at the end. Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working. Accept what you feel and express it when you feel the urge. You always act like everything's just great. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes.
Looking for names similar to Ghannam? Please go through the following names
- Ruzaynah - Girl name Ruzaynah is specifically used in Arabic language, meaning of Ruzaynah is "Name of the Freed Slave-Girl or Name of the Freed Slave-girl of Sayyidah Safiyah RA Wife of the Prophet PBUH"
- Ferhat came from Arabic, meaning of Ferhat is "Allesse or Joy", a boy name is majorly used in Arabic
- Ghatiya - Meaning of Ghatiya is Moving or Dynamic is used as a girl name is majorly used in Arabic
- Athazaz substantially is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Athazaz is "Maze, Unknown or Mystery"
- Abdul-Sabur - Predominantly used in Arabic, Abdul-Sabur means "Servant of the Patient" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Ghannam
We could not find any notable namesake.