Ghusoun name meaning
What does Ghusoun mean?
The girl name Ghusoun means "Branches" is used specifically in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Ghusoun
How popular is the name Ghusoun?
Ghusoun is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Ghusoun
You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. Give yourself some personal space to think. You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people. Having number 6 as your expression number says you are responsible and trustworthy. The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later.
Parents who liked Ghusoun, loved these names
- Rukham - Boy name Rukham is used predominantly in Arabic, Rukham means "Marble or White Stone"
- Munim is originated from Arabic is used as a baby boy name, Munim means "Benefactor, Generous or To be Contented" is specifically used in Arabic
- Mishall - Majorly used in Arabic recent and unexpected, Mishall means "Pretty, Beautiful or A Light" which came from Arabic is used for both sexes
- Zinneerah is used commonly in Arabic, Zinneerah means "Name of a Sahabiyah RA" is a baby girl name
- Itemaad - Used especially in Arabic, Itemaad bestowed upon baby girls, Itemaad means "Trust"
Famous people named Ghusoun
We could not find any notable namesake.