Munim meaning and origin
Munim means Benefactor, To be Contented or Generous used for baby boys and of Arabic origin is especially used in Arabic.
Variants of MunimNames that rhyme with Munim
Popularity of Munim
Munim is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 80000 have the name. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Munim
Although you are the most positive person you know, deep inside, your soul is sad. You love your family but never show it. Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more. You often doubt your purpose, skills, and existence. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher.
If you like Munim, you would love these names
- Wasima - Girl name Wasima came from Arabic and is dominantly used in Arabic language, meaning of Wasima is "Beautiful, Charming or Pretty"
- Peyvand is used majorly in Arabic is a baby girl name, Peyvand means "Joint or Connection"
- Raabia - Meaning of Raabia is Fourth is used as a girl name is majorly used in Arabic
- Zaabit is used majorly in Arabic is a baby boy name, Zaabit means "One who Remembers or Clever Man"
- HusnAra means Adorned with Beauty is a girl name is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Munim
We could not find any notable namesake.