Gianatam meaning and origin
Gianatam is used predominantly among Sikhs, Gianatam means "Having Knowledge of the Soul" is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Gianatam
Popularity of Gianatam
Gianatam is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Gianatam?
Whatever you do, you do it with heart. And it always gives the best results because your approach is positive. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at.
Looking for a name like Gianatam? Please go through the following names
- Guneet - Principally used in Tamil and Sikh new-fangled and rarefied, Guneet has its origin in Punjabi and a gender insensitive name, meaning of Guneet is "Virtuous, Full of Talent or Talented"
- Arshveer means Winner of Sky aimed at boys is used especially in Sikh
- Amiteshwar - Meaning of Amiteshwar is Limitless God is used in Sikh is given to boys
- Taranjit - The boy name Taranjit means "Victory over Bondage" is used commonly in Sikh
- Navjot - Principally used in Sikh and English atypical, Navjot aimed at both sexes that originated from Punjabi, meaning of Navjot is "The New Light or Always Bright"
Namesakes of Gianatam
We could not find any notable namesake.