Taranjit meaning and origin
Taranjit predominantly is used among Sikhs bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Taranjit is "Victory over Bondage".Names that rhyme with Taranjit
Popularity of Taranjit
Taranjit is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it had been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 2097 in 1999. Taranjit is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in England, Canada and Malaysia. According to our estimate, over 3000 babies have been named Taranjit globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Taranjit
You never approach issues or challenges with a negative attitude because you know that no problem comes with a solution. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are seen as a dominant force at your workplace, while your friends see you as their shoulder to cry.
Do you like Taranjit? Read these names too
- Tabhjot - Boy name Tabhjot is specifically used in Sikh language, Tabhjot means "God"
- Gursiran - Boy name Gursiran means "In the Shelter of Guru" is used in Sikh
- Chitniranjan - Specifically used in Sikh, Chitniranjan is used as a boy name, meaning of Chitniranjan is "Immaculate Heart"
- Binay - Boy name Binay is used substantially in Sikh, Binay means "Blessing"
- Matwant - Boy name Matwant is used primarily in Sikh language, meaning of Matwant is "Intelligent"
Namesakes of Taranjit
We could not find any notable namesake.