Gianjeevan meaning and origin
Meaning of Gianjeevan is Life Full of Divine Knowledge is a baby boy name is used in Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Gianjeevan
Popularity of Gianjeevan
Gianjeevan is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Gianjeevan
Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. You never settle for less. You are trustworthy and know how to keep a secret for your friends. Use your cleverness, wisdom, and individuality to leave a mark in the world. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours.
Go through the following names similar to Gianjeevan
- Chainpreet notably is used in Punjabi and Sikh is a baby boy name, meaning of Chainpreet is "Peaceful Love"
- Dharmender - Meaning of Dharmender is Lord of Dharma is notably used in Punjabi, Sikh and Hindi is used for baby boys
- Prabhbodh - Meaning of Prabhbodh is Divine Knowledge is used as a boy name is majorly used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Harmanjodh is used majorly in Punjabi and Sikh is a baby boy name, Harmanjodh means "Warrior of Gods Heart or Warrior of God's Heart"
- Bhavandeep - Particulary used in Sikh and Punjabi, Bhavandeep means "Temple Lamp" is used for both genders
Namesakes of Gianjeevan
We could not find any notable namesake.