Ginaya meaning and origin
Meaning of Ginaya is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Ginaya
Popularity of Ginaya
Ginaya is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. As per our findings, over 70 babies have been bestowed Ginaya around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Ginaya
The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Ginaya
- Kahana - Meaning of Kahana is Turning Point is used commonly in Hawaiian and a gender insensitive name is originated from Hawaiian
- Leutfried - The Leutfried means "Peace or People"
- Zakkar is originated from Babylonian, Zakkar means "Handsome and Kind Hearted" is used for baby boys. Zakkar is derived from Zakar.
- Melur - Of Malay origin, Melur means "Jasmine", used specifically in Malay is a girl name
- Ermenrad means Great Guide
Namesakes of Ginaya
We could not find any notable namesake.