Zakkar meaning and origin
Zakkar is derivative of Zakar. Zakar is used largely in Arabic is of Babylonian origin, Zakar means "Kind Hearted and Handsome".Names that rhyme with Zakkar
Popularity of Zakkar
Zakkar is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Zakkar?
You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all. Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You are stubborn and self-motivated.
Do you like Zakkar? Other names you would love
- Ulasa means Happy or Happiness used for both sexes is used predominantly in Hindi and Hindi
- Delshad - The boy name Delshad means "Happy"
- Luick - The Luick is used principally in Frisian language, meaning of Luick is "People"
- Yela - Used predominantly in Kimbundu, Yela means "Welcome" and is given to girls is originated from Kimbundu
- Schemuel means Heard By God
Namesakes of Zakkar
We could not find any notable namesake.