Gul-Yar meaning and origin
Meaning: Loving Flowers
Add to favorites
Meaning of Gul-Yar is Loving Flowers is notably used in Arabic is used for boys.Names that rhyme with Gul-Yar
Popularity of Gul-Yar
Gul-Yar is an uncommon name around the globe.
You would love these names similar to Gul-Yar
- Arash - The infrequent boy name Arash is used specifically in Arabic, Arash means "A Hero or Dominion"
- Mutamid - Boy name Mutamid is used mainly in Arabic, meaning of Mutamid is "One who Relies Upon Allah"
- Jamal-Ud-Din - Meaning of Jamal-Ud-Din is Beauty of the Faith, Beauty of the Religion or Beauty of the Religion (Islam) used for baby boys and originated from Arabic is primarily used in Arabic
- Jahleel - Unconventional boy name Jahleel means "God Waits, Waiting for or Hope in God" which is mainly used in Arabic is of Arabic origin
- Pareechehr - Girl name Pareechehr means "Having a Face Like a Fairy or Beautiful" is prevalently used in Arabic
Namesakes of Gul-Yar
We could not find any notable namesake.