Gulak meaning and origin
Meaning of Gulak is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Gulak
Popularity of Gulak
Gulak is a common baby name in India. As per our estimate, over 1000 people has been named Gulak globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Gulak
When it comes to love, you are loyal to one partner only. To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort. You are prone to being uncomfortable and unable to relax. Open your mind and start listening to what people have to say. Don't question their intentions. You are able to resist any temptation because you focus on things that matter all the time. You are not superficial and there's nothing that you can't handle if you are in a temper enough.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Gulak
- Nguaĸ - Nguaĸ's meaning is Sweet, Dear, Lovable is commonly used in Greenlandic and Finnish and is used for girls is of Greenlandic origin
- Halfdan came from Old Norse is a baby boy name is used in Swedish and Old Norse. Halfdan is Danish, Old Norse and Swedish cognate of Halfdanr
- Tevje - Mainly used in Norwegian and Finnish, Tevje bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Tevje is "God is Good"
- Gunwald is Danish equivalent of Gunnvaldr
- Thiälve - Used dominantly in Swedish and Old Swedish, Thiälve is aimed at baby boys. Thiälve is Swedish equivalent of Thiælve
Namesakes of Gulak
We could not find any notable namesake.