Anund meaning and origin
Anund is form of Anundr in Danish and Swedish languages.
Variants of AnundNames that rhyme with Anund
Popularity of Anund
Anund is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Mauritius. According to our estimate, at least 200 people have been bestowed Anund around the globe.
Anund in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Anund?
You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. Your stability is something most people envy you for. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. Failure is a part of success. And you should have known this by now. You are always open to experience something new.
Looking for a name like Anund? Please go through the following names
- Tilbert - Boy name Tilbert is largely used in English, Norwegian and Swedish. Its origin is in Germanic, Tilbert means "Shiny"
- Mami - Unusual Mami dominantly is used in Danish and Swedish, meaning of Mami is "True Beauty or Pearl" has its roots in Japanese is used as a baby girl name
- Kristiina - Queer girl name Kristiina means "Christian Woman, Christian or Disciple of Christ" which is used predominantly in Swedish, Finnish and Greenlandic has its origin in Latin language
- Borghulf - Boy name Borghulf is dominantly used in Swedish and Old Swedish. Borghulf is form of Borgulfr in Swedish language
- Heisi is form of Heise in Icelandic language
Namesakes of Anund
- Anund Uppsale, 'Anund of Uppsala',
- Anund Jacob,
- Anund C. Roark, United States Army soldier and a recipient of the United States military's highest decoration—the Medal of Honor—for his actions
Lists having Anund
- Boy names beginning with A
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Atom
- Baby Names that mean Auspicious
- Baby Names that mean Moment
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full