Gungian meaning and origin
Gungian is used mostly among Sikhs bestowed upon boys, Gungian means "Excellence of Divine Knowledge".Names that rhyme with Gungian
Popularity of Gungian
Gungian is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gungian
You are undoubtedly a born leader. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. You already have what other wish for but must learn to keep your life in continuous order. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. You live to surprise yourself. You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number.
Go through the following names similar to Gungian
- Anandbhagat - Meaning of Anandbhagat is Delighted Devotee is used principally in Sikh is a boy name
- Navdev - Meaning of Navdev is New or Godlike is a baby boy name is used in Sikh
- Narpat is used mainly in Sikh, Narpat means "King" is given to baby boys
- Ajmir dominantly is used in Punjabi is a baby boy name, meaning of Ajmir is "Presence of the Foremost One"
- Harjot - Meaning of Harjot is Lords Light or Meaning of Life has its origin in Punjabi is a unisex name is used principally in Sikh and Sikh
Namesakes of Gungian
We could not find any notable namesake.