Guntolf meaning and origin
Guntolf is form of Gundolf. Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Gundolf, Gundolf means "Fight and Struggle" is substantially used in German.
Variants of GuntolfNames that rhyme with Guntolf
Popularity of Guntolf
Guntolf is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Germany.
Numerological analysis of Guntolf
When it comes to love, you are a hopeless romantic who dreams of finding your soul mate. It's just that the world isn't shaped as you want and it's making you angry. Times will come when you will be tired of everything but remember – good things take time. You have the ability to think outside the box and predict things before they happen. Explore yourself more. You have issues with yourself, is what your soul urge number 9 reveals about your emotional state.
Parents who liked Guntolf, loved these names
- Aik came from Armenian language bestowed upon girls and is used largely in Armenian, meaning of Aik is "Dawn or Sword Tip"
- Crina - The girl name Crina is originated from Romanian, Crina means "Lily"
- Xama - Girl name Xama means "Everything Known". Xama is derivation of Xami.
- Weiart - The Weiart is dominantly used in Frisian, meaning of Weiart is "Hard or Struggle"
- Tokma is used mainly in Hindi and Hindi bestowed upon both sexes, Tokma means "Japan's Capital or Silver Star"
Namesakes of Guntolf
We could not find any notable namesake.