Xama meaning and origin
Xama is a resultant of Xami. Principally used in Bengali, Xami, meaning of Xami is "Everything Known".Names that rhyme with Xama
Popularity of Xama
Xama is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 40 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Xama
You are very smart and calculative. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective.
Looking for a name like Xama? Please go through the following names
- Ojayati - Ojayati's meaning is Vitality aimed at both genders is used especially in Hindi and Hindi
- Jnatri - Jnatri's meaning is Successful Life is mainly used in Hindi and Hindi is a unisex name
- Tirthi - Unisex name Tirthi means "Place of God or Lord Vishnu" is used in Hindi and Hindi
- Gebbo means Gift or Spear is especially used in Frisian
- Meinold - The Meinold means "Rule or Power"
Namesakes of Xama
We could not find any notable namesake.