Gurdharam meaning and origin
Gurdharam means Abiding by the Guru's Blessing is a boy name is used dominantly among Sikhs.Names that rhyme with Gurdharam
Popularity of Gurdharam
Gurdharam is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. According to our research, over 30 babies have been named Gurdharam globally.
What numbers say about Gurdharam?
You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people. You hate routines and prefer freelance work. Your persistence is what got you where you are in first place. Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. Nothing can stop them from achieving what they intended. You always hope things to work out on their own. They want to be adored and loved by others. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance.
Do you like Gurdharam? Read these names too
- Raseela is used mainly in Sikh, Raseela means "Entertaining or Soft-spoken" is a baby boy name
- Asudh means Impure or Not Pure is majorly used in Sikh is aimed at girls
- Taan - Girl name Taan means "Strength or Body" is chiefly used in Sikh
- Akhilpal - Meaning of Akhilpal is Protector of All is a boy name is used dominantly in Sikh
- Prabhlok - Boy name Prabhlok is used chiefly in Sikh, Prabhlok means "Godlike Person"
Namesakes of Gurdharam
We could not find any notable namesake.