Gurea meaning and origin
Gurea is resultant of Gur. Gur's meaning is Young Lion and Lion Cub is used among Sikhs and Punjabi came from Hebrew.Names that rhyme with Gurea
Popularity of Gurea
Gurea is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Gurea?
You are a man of action. Try to be more compassionate and humane. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things. You are a freethinker. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge.
Do you like Gurea? Read these names too
- Ezra - Famed and All time favorite unisex name Ezra means "(God Is) Help or God's Help" used in French, Norwegian and German is originated from Hebrew. Commonly Accepted Ezra ranked at 59 position in 2018 on the list of baby boy names in United States
- Joetta - Of Hebrew origin, Customary Joetta is used in English, Joetta means "God will Add or God is Gracious" is given to girls
- Annetto - Annetto's meaning is Graceful has origin in Hebrew
- Josey - Originated from Hebrew, Unconventional Josey is a gender insensitive name, used specifically in Spanish and English, Josey means "God will Increase and Jehova Increases". Josey is diminutive of Joseph.
- Gionata - Gionata's meaning is Yahweh has Given or Gift of Yahweh is primarily used in Italian and is aimed at boys is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Gurea
We could not find any notable namesake.