Gurmandeep meaning and origin
Meaning of Gurmandeep is Guru's Lamp is used majorly among Sikhs is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Gurmandeep
Popularity of Gurmandeep
Gurmandeep is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gurmandeep
You are a man of action. The letter G as a cornerstone in a name stands for independence, strong focus, intellectuality, daydreaming, and hard work. Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves. You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. You leave a strong first impression.
Looking for names similar to Gurmandeep? Please go through the following names
- Jasmeh - Offbeat and Modern girl name Jasmeh is largely used in Sikh, Jasmeh means "Absorbed in Praising God"
- Rajnivas - Rajnivas's meaning is King's Abode is a boy name is used in Sikh
- Anandbhagat - Meaning of Anandbhagat is Delighted Devotee is used in Sikh is used as a boy name
- Chandanwant is used principally in Sikh is a baby boy name, Chandanwant means "Full of Sandal's Fragrance"
- Nagar - Nagar's meaning is Village or Establishment is used predominantly in Sikh is given to boys
Namesakes of Gurmandeep
We could not find any notable namesake.