Chandanwant meaning and origin
Chandanwant particulary is used among Sikhs is a boy name, meaning of Chandanwant is "Full of Sandal's Fragrance".Names that rhyme with Chandanwant
Popularity of Chandanwant
Chandanwant is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chandanwant
You hate copying others. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You are the manager of events and organizer of partying among your friends. You are a risk taker because you know that in order to get something, you need to give something in return. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You are a blessed person even if you don't know it yet.
Other names similar to Chandanwant
- Sushmeet - The boy name Sushmeet is used in Sikh, Sushmeet means "Charming Friend"
- Gurvindir - Majorly used in Sikh, Gurvindir is used as a girl name, meaning of Gurvindir is "Deity"
- Taranjit - The boy name Taranjit is used dominantly in Sikh, Taranjit means "Victory over Bondage"
- Gurdharam - Boy name Gurdharam is majorly used in Sikh language, Gurdharam means "Abiding by the Guru's Blessing"
- Ramandeep means Covered In the Light of the Lords Love, Absorbed in the Light of Lord's Love or Absorbed In the Light of Lords Love is originated from Punjabi language and a unisex name is used largely in Indian, Sikh and Punjabi
Namesakes of Chandanwant
We could not find any notable namesake.