Gurshan name meaning
On This Page
What does Gurshan mean?
Creative and adventurous and Fresh boy name Gurshan is originated from Hebrew and Punjabi, meaning of Gurshan is "His Banishment, The Change of Pilgrimage or Gurus Splendor" is especially used among Sikhs, Punjabi, Indian and English languages.
Gurshan is a derivation of Gershom. Origin of Uncustomary and Modern Gershom is in Hebrew and Old English is used particulary in English, meaning of Gershom is "Exile and A Stranger Here".
Names that rhyme with Gurshan
How popular is the name Gurshan?
Gurshan is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 4059 (2005) in its 16 years run on United States naming chart. Over 190 people have been named Gurshan in United States.
Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 2005 and peaked in 2005 when it ranked 1991st. Also, Gurshan is a familiar name in India.
At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Gurshan
You don't believe in eternal love but you do believe in respect, care and, appreciation. Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? You hate being closely observed and have all eyes on you because of your low self-esteem. You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. You make your own rules. You seriously need to work on your self-confidence. You push yourself to your limits and beyond.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Gurshan
- Belen - Admired Hebrew and Spanish Belen means "God is with Us or Bethlehem" which is used largely in Spanish and English is aimed at both boys and girls
- Eitan - Boy name Eitan has its origin in Hebrew is mainly used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish languages. Eitan is Latin cognate of אֵיתָן, a Hebrew Name Meaning Firmness Or Long-Lived
- Michaëlle - Hebrew name Michaëlle means "Who is Like God"
- Zephaniah - Unusual Zephaniah primarily is used in Danish and Swedish, meaning of Zephaniah is "Hidden by God or Yahweh has Hidden" which originated from Hebrew is bestowed upon both sexes
- Jean-Pascal means Passage, Jump or God is Merciful is originated from Hebrew
Famous people named Gurshan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Gurshan
- Boy names beginning with G
- American Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Splendor