Kief name meaning
On This Page
What does Kief mean?
Kief is variant of Keefe. Keefe is English cognate of Kiefer.
Variants of KiefNames that rhyme with Kief
How popular is the name Kief?
Kief is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1972. According to our research, at least 90 people have been bestowed Kief around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Kief
You lack adventure. Don't let naivety, your kind heart, and thoughtfulness stop you from succeeding in life. You are intelligent and independent. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You possess many skillsbiut you need to pick your favorite one and make everything in your power to develop that talent.
Other names similar to Kief
- Lazzaro - Of Italian and Hebrew origin, Outlandish Lazzaro means "God Helps, God will Help or God has Helped" used as a baby boy name is used in Italian and Hindi
- Abigaël - Of Hebrew origin, Abigaël means "God is My Joy"
- Natanael - Originated from Hebrew, Cherished Natanael is used mainly in Faroese, Finnish and Swedish is in general given to boys. Natanael is Nordic equivalent of Nathanael
- Gabriele - Gabriele's meaning is God is Strong or God's Strength is used as a gender insensitive name and is substantially used in Norwegian and Danish is rooted from Hebrew and Italian
- Dael - Used principally in English, Hebrew and English recent and queer, Dael means "Lives in the Valley or Small Valley" is originated from Hebrew and English is used for both genders
Famous people named Kief
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kief
- Boy names beginning with K
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Gaelic Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Irish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Lion
- Baby Names that mean Son