Gylda name meaning
What does Gylda mean?
Mainly used in English, Gylda aimed at both genders, meaning of Gylda is "Gilded" is originated from Welsh. Gylda is a variant form of Gild. Gild is variant form of eternal and illustrous Gilda.
How do I pronounce Gylda?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Gylda is geel-duh.
Variants of GyldaNames that rhyme with Gylda
How popular is the name Gylda?
Gylda is an uncommon name around the world. According to our findings, over 80 babies have been named Gylda globally.
Numerological analysis of Gylda
You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. Times will come when you will be tired of everything but remember – good things take time. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action.
Other names similar to Gylda
- Bevis - Meaning of Bevis is From Beauvais France is used commonly in English and a boy name is originated from French
- Natala - Offbeat and Modernistic Natala is originated from Latin is used in English, Natala means "Birth and Born on Christ Day" is used as a baby girl name. Natala is derived from Natalie.
- Wilder - Used chiefly in English frequently used, Wilder is originated from Old English and is aimed at both sexes, Wilder means "Untamed"
- Zebadiah - Anomalous Hebrew Zebadiah is used primarily in English, meaning of Zebadiah is "Yahweh has Bestowed" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Shirl - Famous unisex name Shirl is rooted from Old English, meaning of Shirl is "Diminutive of Shirley or Bright Meadow" is substantially used in English
Famous people named Gylda
We could not find any notable namesake.