Hajni meaning and origin
Meaning of Hajni is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Hajni
Popularity of Hajni
Hajni is a rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Hajni?
Although you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, you always pay attention to the people you love and the things you care. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You tend to play cold so you don't get hurt. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are there to give a hand or honest advice when necessary but refuse to ask for help, even when you need it badly.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Hajni
- Ottheinz - The Ottheinz means "Possession and House". Ottheinz is a short form of Ottheinrich.
- Kasih came from Malay language is a girl name, especially used in Malay, meaning of Kasih is "Love"
- Amihan - Meaning of Amihan is Northeast Monsoon is a baby girl name has its roots in Tagalog is used in Tagalog
- Frone means Victory Bringer
- Kaelany - Girl name Kaelany is of Hawaiian origin, meaning of Kaelany is "Sea And Sky, the Sky and Sea". Kaelany is a resultant of Kailani.
Namesakes of Hajni
We could not find any notable namesake.