GuruPriya name meaning
On This Page
What does GuruPriya mean?
Unisex name GuruPriya means "Fond Pupil, Favourite Student or The One who Likes and Admires Her Teacher" is prevalently used in Hindi, Marathi and Tamil.Names that rhyme with GuruPriya
How popular is the name GuruPriya?
GuruPriya is a familiar baby name in India. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named GuruPriya globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about GuruPriya
You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. People hate you for having the guts to say “NO” to society restriction and rules. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones.
Parents who liked GuruPriya, loved these names
- HarpreetKour - Girl name HarpreetKour means "Loving Each" is used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Tibe has its origin in Frisian, Tibe means "People" used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Frisian
- Mulania - Mulanias origin is Chinese is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Mulania is "Resembling a Magnolia Blossom". Mulania is resulted from Mulan.
- Hammo - Meaning of Hammo is Fight
- Zaakkar means Handsome and Kind Hearted is rooted from Babylonian is used as a boy name. Zaakkar is derivative of Zakar.
Famous people named GuruPriya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having GuruPriya
- Boys names beginning with G
- Girls names beginning with G
- Hindi Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Favourite
- Baby Names that mean Student
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Obedient
- Baby Names that mean Teacher