Hanikah meaning and origin
Girl name Hanikah is of Hebrew origin. Hanikah is a variant form of fresh Hanika. Hanika's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Hanika is "Swan, Beautiful and Graceful Like Swan".
Variants of Hanikah
View middle names that goes with Hanikah like Jocelyne, Gracelynn,Names that rhyme with Hanikah
Popularity of Hanikah
Hanikah is an uncommon name probably limited to Indonesia. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Hanikah globally.
Numerological aspects of Hanikah
Your biggest flaw is your self-doubt. You have to see it before it happens and you have to believe you can do this. Explore yourself more. You like questioning general beliefs and opinions in order to comprehend the world better. Wasting time on gossip and small talks piss you off but also teaches you how to avoid people like this. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything.
Other names similar to Hanikah
- Yehiel - Largely used in Hebrew, Yehiel is of Hebrew origin, a baby boy name, meaning of Yehiel is "May God Live"
- Nadaav - Nadaav's meaning is A Generous One and Giver is originated from Hebrew is a boy name. Nadaav is resulted from Nadav.
- Janne - Janne's meaning is God Rests or Sky came from Hebrew and is specifically used in Danish, Greenlandic and African is used as a gender-neutral name
- Lenie - Girl name Lenie is used in Dutch, Lenie means "Tender and Palm Tree" is rooted from Hebrew. Lenie is a derivation of Lena.
- Ye - Unorthodox Ye has its origin in Hebrew is used as a unisex name, Ye means "God Lives". Ye is short form of Jehu.
Namesakes of Hanikah
We could not find any notable namesake.