Janne name meaning
On This Page
What does Janne mean?
Commonly Accepted unisex name Janne means "Yahweh is Gracious, God is Merciful, God Rests or Sky" primarily used in Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Greenlandic, African, Nordic, German, Scandinavian, Frisian and Greek is rooted from Hebrew language.
Janne is variant form of biblical and well-liked Janna. Janna is an abridged form of Johanna. Also Janna is an abridged form of names ending in 'Ianna "or" Ianne ". Janna is English form of Jan.
Also Janna is Dutch, Hebrew and English equivalent of Johanna. Janna is also English, Dutch and Scandinavian cognate of Jane. Janna is also Dutch and Scandinavian cognate of Johanna. Janna is also Hebrew equivalent of Johana.
Prominent Janna has its origin in Arabic and Hebrew, Janna means "Flourishing, The Lord is Gracious and Heaven". Janne is variant form of biblical and well-liked Johan. Johan is variation of JeanIóhan.
Johan is Dutch and Scandinavian equivalent of Johann. Also Johan is form of Johann in Nordic language. Prevalent Johan's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Johan is "The Lord is Gracious, German Form of John and Yahweh is Gracious".
Janne is variation of biblical and frequently used John. John is abridged form of Johannes. John is English and German cognate of Johannes. John means Gift of God, Yahweh is Gracious and God has Been Gracious: has Shown Favor In the Bible John the Baptist Baptized Christ In the Jordan came from Hebrew.
Janne is form of dominant and biblical Jan. Jan is variant of prevailing and durable Jean. Jan is short of Janacek. Jan is form of Johannes in Swedish, Low German and German languages.
Also Jan is German, Frisian and Dutch cognate of Jahan . Jan is also German, Dutch and Frisian cognate of Names Ending with -Ian. Jan is also Slavic cognate of Johannes .
Jan means Yahweh is Gracious, The Lord is Gracious and God is Gracious has its origin in Hebrew and Czech. Janne is short version of Johanna. Johanna is variant form of biblical, enduring and eminent Jeanne.
Johanna is form of Ιωαννης in Latin and Greek languages. Customary Johanna's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Johanna is "Yahweh is Gracious, God's Blessing and God is Grace".
How do I pronounce Janne?
Two syllabled Janne is most commonly pronounced as j(an)-ne.
Variants of JanneNames that rhyme with Janne
How popular is the name Janne?
In Netherlands, Janne was once a common name since emerging in 2015 it has been given to over 477 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2015,. However after 5 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Also, A common name in Belgium having over 2571 recievers in 24 years of usage. Recently the name is rising, in 2013, the moniker grabbed the 62nd spot and 150 baby girls were given the name.
Janne is a unique baby name in Finland, it had been in use since 1970 and was last seen in 1988, during its 30 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 100 names.
In 1977, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 14 on boy names chart when 27 babies were named Janne. Over 395 babies in Finland have been named Janne. The given name is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 49 years of usage and 505 bearers, the name could just made to the top 2183 names in 1951 before vanishing in 2008.
Over 505 babies in United States have been named Janne. In France, it has been in use since 1908 but could not make beyond the top 700. Over 142 people have been named Janne in France.
But Janne is a popular baby name in Norway where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in Denmark. At least, 60000 people globally have carried Janne as their given name according to our estimate.
Janne in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Janne?
Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you.
You would love these names similar to Janne
- Illyn means Good Person, My God is Yahweh and Tree came from Hebrew is used as a boy name. Illyn is derivative of Ilan.
- Zachariah - Celebrated and All time favorite Zachariahs origin is Hebrew is used as a unisex name and is mostly used in Hebrew and English, meaning of Zachariah is "Yahweh Remembers". In 2018, trendy name Zachariah managed to bag 484th position on baby boy chart in United States
- Carmiel - Hebrew name Carmiel is principally used in Hebrew and a boy name, meaning of Carmiel is "God is My Vineyard"
- Izaiah - Illustrous Izaiah notably is used in English, meaning of Izaiah is "Yahweh is Salvation" used as a gender insensitive name came from Hebrew
- Darda - Darda's meaning is Pearl of Wisdom used for girls which is used chiefly in English is originated from Hebrew
Middle names for Janne
Below are admired and familiar middle names we think go particularly well with Janne:
View more middle names that goes with Janne.
Famous people named Janne
- Janne Lahtela, Finnish former athlete
- Janne Hyppönen, top Finnish football manager and former player
- Janne Hänninen, Finnish former speedskater
- Janne Parviainen, heavy metal drummer,
- Janne Tolsa, Finnish heavy metal musician
- Janne Väätäinen, Finnish former ski jumper
- Janne Da Arc, Japanese visual kei rock band from Hirakata, Osaka
- Janne Ahonen, Finnish former ski jumper and drag racer
- Janne Wirman, Finnish musician; he is the keyboardist for the bands Children of Bodom and Warmen
- Janne Niinimaa, Finnish former professional ice hockey player
- Janne Saarinen, retired Finnish footballer
- Janne Stark, Swedish guitarist, writer and author
- Janne Virtanen, Finnish former strongman
- Janne Corax, Swedish cyclist, mountaineer and explorer
- Janne Happonen, Finnish former ski jumper
- Janne Tuohino, rally driver
- Janne Schaffer, Swedish songwriter and guitarist
- Janne Laukkanen, Finnish former professional ice hockey player
- Janne Niskala, Finnish professional ice hockey defenceman currently playing for Lukko of the Finnish Liiga
- Janne Holmén, Finnish former long-distance runner
- Janne Stefansson, retired Swedish cross-country skier
- Janne Hietanen, Finnish footballer
- Janne Immonen, Finnish former cross country skier
- Janne Lindberg, Finnish former professional footballer managing Finnish fourth-tier side Sudet
- Janne Kuusi, Finnish television and film director, screenwriter
- Janne Karlsson, Swedish professional ice hockey coach and former player
- Janne Ryynänen, Finnish Nordic combined athlete
- Janne Ojanen, retired Finnish professional ice hockey player
- Janne Grönvall, retired professional Finnish ice hockey player
- Janne Pesonen, Finnish professional ice hockey winger currently playing for Växjö Lakers of the Swedish Hockey League
- Janne Lundblad, Swedish Army officer and horse rider
- Jannel-Marie Diaz in Magic Mike as Actress
- Jannen Karr in Fan Fiction as Actress
- Janne Formoe in Buddy as Actress
- Jannette Bloom in Mahjong and the West as Actress
- Jannette Sepwa in ...And a Bag of Chips! as Actress
- Janne Mortil in Little Women as Actress
- Janneke Williamson in Frost/Nixon as Actress
- Janne Puurtinen Janne Johannes Puurtinen, better known as Emerson Burton, is the current HIM keyboardist.
- Janne Bergholm in tvMovie Kolme valhetta as Composer
- Janne Carlsson played the central role of Oskar Löfgren in 1979 comedy movie Repmånad eller Hur man gör pojkar av män.
- Janne Drücker, from 1995 drama film Der Richter und das Mädchen, who characterized Sandra and Marion's daughter.
- In 2000 animation, family film, Cirkeline 2: Ost og kærlighed, Janne Britt Hansen portrayed Fredrik.
- Janne Shevtshenko portrayed pivotal role of N in 2004 animation, comedy film Frank & Wendy.
Lists having Janne
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -anne
- Girl names that starts with Jan
- Popular Girl Names in Belgium (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Sky