Hannae name meaning
What does Hannae mean?
Meaning of Hannae is Graceful is originated from Hebrew. The name is celebrated on July 26th.Names that rhyme with Hannae
How popular is the name Hannae?
Hannae is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 22 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 162 people have been named Hannae in France. Hannae is a rare baby name in Belgium where it may not be used now. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Hannae globally.
Numerological analysis of Hannae
You are a good listener but the advice you give is taken by a pinch of salt by others. You hate copying others. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves.
Do you like Hannae? Read these names too
- Lael - Meaning of Lael is Of God is originated from Hebrew is a gender-neutral name is primarily used in English
- Nettchen means Mercy and Food has its origin in Hebrew used prevalently in German is a girl name. Nettchen is derivative of Anna.
- Saili - Girl name Saili is of Hebrew origin, substantially used in Hindi, Marathi and Sanskrit languages, Saili means "Carved in Rock, Style or Custom"
- Amidah - Originated from Hebrew, Amidah means "Upright and Name of Buddha" bestowed upon girls is used in Hebrew. Amidah is derivative of Amida.
- Joe - Used particulary in Danish and Gujarati long standing and widespread, Joe is of Hebrew origin, Joe means "God Add Another Son or Form of Joseph" is used for both sexes. In baby boy names list, popular Joe reached 491st position in 2011 in United States
Famous people named Hannae
We could not find any notable namesake.