Hanni name meaning
On This Page
What does Hanni mean?
Meaning of Hanni is Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful used for both boys and girls has its origin in Hebrew is used principally in Finnish, Greenlandic, Faroese, Norwegian, Danish, English, German and Swedish.
Hanni is variation of lofty and biblical Hanna. Hanna is variation of darling, conifer and biblical Anna. Also Hanna is a form of venerable and prominent Jane. Hanna is diminutive of Johanna.
Hanna is effeminate form of Hans. Hanna means God is Merciful, Joy and Compassionate has origin in Hebrew and African-Hausa. Hanni is variant of biblical Hanno. Hanno is variation of prominent Han.
Also Hanno is variant of all time favorite and biblical John. Hanno is short of Johannes. Hanno is German cognate of Hans. Originated from Chinese and Hebrew, Queer Hanno, Hanno means "God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious".
Hanni is a variation of perennial, loved and biblical Jane. Jane is form of JeanneJean. Also Jane is a variation of venerable, cherished and biblical Joan. Jane is short form of names ending in "Jane".
Jane is effeminate form of John or. Jane is English cognate of Johanna. Unfamiliar Jane has its origin in Hebrew, Jane means "Yahweh is Gracious, Jehovah has been Gracious and The Lord is Gracious" is predominantly used in English and Tamil.
Hanni is variation of biblical and loved Anna. Anna is variation of Hanna    . Also Anna is form of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is Old Greek, Greek and Latin equivalent of Channah or Hannah.
Offbeat Anna has its origin in Old Greek and Hebrew, Anna means "Elder Brother and Mother". Hanni is short form of Johanna. Johanna is variation of biblical, admired and unfading Jeanne.
Johanna is equivalent of Ιωαννης in Greek and Latin languages. Johanna's meaning is Form of Joanne and Yahweh is Gracious is originated from Hebrew. Hanni is equivalent of Háne in Greenlandic language.
How do I pronounce Hanni?
ha(n)-ni is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Hanni.
Variants of HanniNames that rhyme with Hanni
How popular is the name Hanni?
Hanni is a unique baby name in United States during its short run, it been to the top 3000 names. In 1980, it ranked 2699th when 34 girls were named Hanni.
The name is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. But Hanni is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 7000 have the name.
At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Hanni in Nordic countries
What numerology tells about Hanni?
It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Travelling is your passion. You allow unworthy and vile person to get near, believing that you can change them. You should learn to invest wisely the profit you make. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You can easily change your mood from super to dull because you allow everyone to be a part of your life.
Other names similar to Hanni, for soon-to-be-parents
- Michele - Admired Hebrew Michele means "Who is Like God?" and is used in Swedish, Danish and English is a unisex name . In 1994, admired name Michele elevated to 451st position on baby girl chart in United States
- Azai - Creative and adventurous and Modernistic Aramaic Azai means "Strength" and a baby boy name is principally used in Hebrew
- Ikabod means Inglorious is a baby boy name, specifically used in Hebrew is of Hebrew origin
- Migdaliyah - Migdaliyahs origin is Hebrew is a girl name, meaning of Migdaliyah is "Tower". Migdaliyah is derivative of Migdalia.
- Joahan - Meaning of Joahan is God is Merciful, Yahweh is Gracious and German Form of John came from Hebrew and is principally used in English is used for boys. Joahan is derived from Johan.
Sibling Names for Hanni
Choosing a name for your baby can be exciting and overwhelming at the same time. If you have decided on the name "Hanni" for your little one, you might be looking for inspiration for sibling names that complement it well. Here are some ideas to get you started.
Sister for Hanni
Brother for Hanni
Famous people named Hanni
- Hanni Bjartalíð, Faroese painter
- Hanni Gehring, German cross country skier during the 1950s
- Hanni Wenzel, former alpine ski racer
- Hanni Ossott, poet, translator and critic from Venezuela
- Hannia Guillen in Novia a la fuga as Actress
- Hannie Landman in Billy the Kid Versus Dracula as Actress
- Hanni Reinwald, from 1926 flick Der krasse Fuchs, who portrayed Lenchen Trimp.
- Hanni Weisse, from 1915 crime and horror film Das dunkle Schloß, who characterized Laura Lyons.
- In 1928 film, Liebe im Mai, Hanni Hoess played N.
Lists having Hanni
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful