Harmanpreet name meaning
What does Harmanpreet mean?
Chiefly used in Punjabi and Sikh atypical, Harmanpreet means "Love from God's Heart" is used for both sexes.Names that rhyme with Harmanpreet
How popular is the name Harmanpreet?
Harmanpreet is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Harmanpreet is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Harmanpreet is a common name in India. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Harmanpreet
Having letter T as your capstone represents your short temper and explosive personality. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams. You can be aggressive which affects your relationships in a negative way.
Looking for a name like Harmanpreet? Please go through the following names
- Harsangat - Harsangat's meaning is Remaining in the Company of God is used substantially in Sikh and Punjabi is bestowed upon baby boys
- Esharbir - Boy name Esharbir is used dominantly in Punjabi and Sikh languages, Esharbir means "Brave as God"
- Paramdharam means Superior Religion is used in Sikh and Punjabi is bestowed upon boys
- Bharpoor - Boy name Bharpoor is used principally in Punjabi and Sikh languages, meaning of Bharpoor is "Perfect One, One who is Content/Full to the Brim or Satisfied"
- Chanderjit mostly is used in Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Chanderjit is "One who has Conquered the Moon" is a boy name
Famous people named Harmanpreet
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Harmanpreet
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- American Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Heart