Hart name meaning
What does Hart mean?
Prominent and Venerable unisex name Hart is originated from German and Old English and is used in English language, Hart means "From the Dear Meadow, Deer, Stag or Strong and Glory". Hart is diminutive of Harold. Harold is a form of popular Harald. Harold is English, German and Low German form of Herold. Also Harold is English cognate of Harald. Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Well-Known and Perpetual Harold, Harold means "Army Ruler and Leader of an Army". It is celebrated on November 1st.
How do I pronounce Hart?
The two syllabled name Hart is pronounced, ha-rt.
Variants of HartNames that rhyme with Hart
How popular is the name Hart?
Hart is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1888 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 1888, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 917 on boy names chart when 26 babies were named Hart. There are over 927 babies that have been given the name Hart in United States. Hart is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Hart is a familiar name in Nigeria, Canada, Indonesia and Philippines. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Hart in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Hart
But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality. You always act like everything's just great. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You are stubborn and self-motivated.
Do you like Hart? You would love these names
- Dawnita - Dawnita's meaning is Dawn has origin in English prevalently used in English is used as a girl name
- Toria - Originated from Latin, Unfamiliar Toria is used as a baby girl name, Toria means "Winner" is specifically used in English
- Tournour has its origin in Old French, Tournour means "Lathe Worker" used in English is a boy name
- Contessa means Countess is used chiefly in English is originated from Italian is given to baby girls
- Gracelyn means Grace or Lyn is used commonly in English and a girl name is originated from English and Latin
Famous people named Hart
- Hart Massey, Canadian businessman and philanthropist
- Hart Goodloe, surgeon in the First World War
- Hart Crane, American poet
- Hart Wand, American early fiddler and bandleader
- Hart Bochner, Canadian actor, film director
- Hart Hanson, American-born television writer and producer
- Hart Pease Danks, musician who specialized in composing
- Hart Benton Holton, American politician
- Hart Lee Dykes, former professional American football player
Lists having Hart
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Har
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Meadow
- Baby Names that mean Deer
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Glory