Caine name meaning
On This Page
What does Caine mean?
Meaning of Caine is Gatherer, Form of Cain or Spear Hunter is used commonly in English which of Hebrew origin is a baby boy name . Caine is variation of loved and biblical Cain.
Cain is a variant of well-known Kane. Odd Cain has its origin in Celtic and Hebrew is used largely in Welsh and English, Cain means "Craftsman, Warrior's Son and The Crop Grower".
How Caine is perceived as a baby name?
Caine is a charming and unique name that is perfect for baby boys. It's not overly popular, so your child won't blend in with the crowd, but it's also not too unusual to pronounce or spell.
One of the best things about this name is that it has a strong British origin, which adds an air of sophistication and classiness to Caine as a baby boy name.
The meaning "To receive" is also quite lovely, suggesting that your little one will be open to all the wonderful experiences life has to offer. Overall, if you're looking for a strong and distinctive name for your little boy, Caine could be an excellent choice!
How do I pronounce Caine?
The two syllabled name Caine is pronounced, ca(i)-ne.
Variants of Caine
Middle Names for Caine
Kyce, Yaer, Json, Voss, Suen, Didier, view more middle names that goes with CaineNames that rhyme with Caine
How popular is the name Caine?
Caine is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1968 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1973, it ranked 1239th when 89 boy were named Caine.
Over 1605 babies in United States have been named Caine. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 400 names.
In 2001, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 330 on boy names chart when 80 babies were given the name Caine. Over 719 babies in England and Wales have been named Caine.
Also, Caine is a familiar name in England and Zimbabwe. According to our evaluation, over 2000 babies have been named Caine globally.
Caine in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Caine
Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
Go through the following names similar to Caine
- Avnita - Avnitas origin is Hebrew is used primarily in Kannada and Telugu is a girl name, meaning of Avnita is "The Earth"
- Alete came from Hebrew, meaning of Alete is "God is My Salvation"
- Dany - Meaning of Dany is Judge or God or Feminine Variant of Daniel is originated from Hebrew and is used mainly in Swedish, Danish and Finnish is used for both sexes
- Marilise - Marilise means "God is Plenitude or Sea" is originated from Hebrew language
- Micaiah - Meaning of Micaiah is Who is Like Yahweh? is a gender-neutral name. It is rooted from Hebrew is used prevalently in English and Hebrew
Sibling Names for Caine
If you're looking for sibling names to complement the name Caine, you've come to the right place! Here are some unique and fashionable names that would go well with Caine as part of a sibling set. Whether you're seeking classic, trendy or unusual choices, we have something for every taste.
Names for Caine's sister
Names for Caine's brother
Famous people named Caine
- Writer Caine Sinclair, well-known for short Two Bellmen Two
Lists having Caine
- Boy names beginning with C
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ine
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean Biblical
- Baby Names that mean Spear
- Baby Names that mean Hunter