Ayu name meaning
What does Ayu mean?
Specifically used in Malay, Ayu came from Malay used as a baby girl name, meaning of Ayu is "Pretty or Beautiful".Names that rhyme with Ayu
How popular is the name Ayu?
Ayu is immensely popular in Indonesia where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also it is popular in Ethiopia and China. In Malaysia and Taiwan it is common while somewhat familiar in Hong Kong, Singapore, India, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan, Japan, Thailand, DR Congo, United Arab Emirates and Papua New Guinea. According to our findings, at least 240000 people have been bestowed Ayu around the globe.
Ayu in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Ayu?
You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Ayu
- Rajbeer is used especially in Sikh and Sikh bestowed upon both sexes, Rajbeer means "Brave King or King"
- Mulania - Of Chinese origin, Mulania means "Resembling a Magnolia Blossom" is aimed at girls. Mulania is derivation of Mulan.
- Vinaha - The unisex name Vinaha is primarily used in Hindi and Hindi, Vinaha means "Together"
- Leyshya - Unisex name Leyshya means "Bright Line or Color" is used largely in Hindi and Hindi
- Adiputeri means Daughter or Princess is a girl name mainly used in Malay has origin in Malay
Famous people named Ayu
- Ayu Khandro, lived from 1839 to 1953
- Ayu Utami, Indonesian writer