Helder meaning and origin
Odd boy name Helder is used principally in Portuguese has its origin in Dutch and German, Helder means "Helder or Hello and Council". Helder is celebrated on the 13 of March.Names that rhyme with Helder
Popularity of Helder
Helder is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1966 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1977, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 405 on boy names chart when 51 babies were given the name Helder. There are over 786 babies that have been given the name Helder in France. Helder is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 31 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 219 people have been named Helder in United States. It had a short run of 4 years on England and Wales boy names chart. Also, it is uncommon in Belgium, where it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2008 when it ranked 995th.
But Helder is a popular baby name in Angola where every 1 in 700 have the name as well as in, Brazil and Mozambique. According to our findings, at least 80000 people have been bestowed Helder around the globe.
Helder in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Helder?
You should learn to invest wisely the profit you make. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You possess great communication skills. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number.
Other names similar to Helder
- Luiz Miguel - Dominantly used in Portuguese, Luiz Miguel is used as a boy name has its roots in Portuguese, meaning of Luiz Miguel is "Luiz or Miguel"
- Thomaz - Uncustomary and Fresh boy name Thomaz is originated from Aramaic and is used prevalently in Portuguese language, meaning of Thomaz is "Twin"
- Pedro Miguel came from Portuguese is used mostly in Portuguese, meaning of Pedro Miguel is "Miguel or Pedro" is a boy name
- Gumercinda came from Germanic and Gothic is majorly used in Portuguese, meaning of Gumercinda is "Powerful or Man" is used as a girl name
- Matheus Henrique - The boy name Matheus Henrique is of Portuguese origin and is largely used in Portuguese language, Matheus Henrique means "Henrique or Matheus"
Namesakes of Helder
- Helder Abreu is noted for his acting in movie I morgon, Mario