Hildegarda meaning and origin
The girl name Hildegarda is of Old High German origin, Hildegarda means "Fight, Fence, Enclosure or Protection" is largely used in Spanish and Portuguese.Names that rhyme with Hildegarda
Popularity of Hildegarda
Hildegarda is a common baby name in Tanzania while it is somewhat familiar in Czech Republic, Mexico, Slovakia, Brazil and Peru. According to our research, at least 3000 people have been bestowed Hildegarda around the globe.
Hildegarda in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Hildegarda
You believe that what you give is what you will receive. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself.
Go through the following names similar to Hildegarda
- Leopolda - Girl name Leopolda came from Old High German, Leopolda means "Bold or Folk"
- Bernarda - Uncommon girl name Bernarda has its origin in Germanic and Old High German, used specifically in Spanish, Polish and Italian languages, Bernarda means "Bear, Brave or Hardy"
- Fridegunde - Meaning of Fridegunde is Peace or Struggle came from Old High German
- Uda - Curious unisex name Uda is mostly used in English, Frisian and Malay, meaning of Uda is "Wealthy" has its origin in Germanic
- Alisi means Noble and Fighting, Of a Noble Kind and Noble Sort is used principally in Tongan aimed at baby girls has its origin in Germanic. Alisi is derived from Alice.
Namesakes of Hildegarda
We could not find any notable namesake.