Hinaa meaning and origin
Largely used in Arabic, Hinaa means "Henna or Myrtle" is used as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Hinaa
Popularity of Hinaa
Hinaa is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2002. According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Hinaa globally.
What numbers say about Hinaa?
Others see you as perfect, so start acting so. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature. You sometimes feel you are trapped in a cage that is also created by yourself. When it comes to giving an honest advice, you can be hard. You should learn to invest wisely the profit you make. You are a good friend who listens and never judges.
Go through the following names similar to Hinaa
- Gul-Zar - Largely used in Arabic, Gul-Zar is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Gul-Zar is "Flower Garden"
- Tulaib - Tulaib's meaning is Name of a Sahabi who Participated in the Battle of Badr is especially used in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Toqeer commonly is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Toqeer is "Respect, High Regard or Honour"
- Fathullah - The boy name Fathullah means "Victory Granted by Allah" is commonly used in Arabic
- AbdulMusawwir - The boy name AbdulMusawwir is used mainly in Arabic language, AbdulMusawwir means "Servant of the Fashioner"
Namesakes of Hinaa
We could not find any notable namesake.