Hine meaning and origin
Girl name Hine means "One who is Chaste" has origin in Polynesian.
View middle names that goes with Hine like Nhie,Names that rhyme with Hine
Popularity of Hine
Hine is a common baby name in Ivory Coast while it is somewhat familiar in New Zealand and Australia. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Hine?
People are afraid of you sometimes because of your hard-core beliefs and independence. When it comes to giving an honest advice, you can be hard. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them. You always see the good in everything and everyone. You are a good friend who listens and never judges.
Other names similar to Hine, for soon-to-be-parents
- Egge - The Egge is dominantly used in Frisian, Egge means "Sword Tip"
- Otthein means House and Possession. Otthein is diminutive of Ottheinrich.
- Tasane - Tasane's meaning is Beautiful View is originated from Thai is a baby girl name. Tasane is resultant of Tasanee.
- Addo - Addo's meaning is Noble or King of the Path is a boy name, primarily used in Frisian is rooted from African-Ghana
- Rubilyn - Girl name Rubilyn is used predominantly in Tagalog, meaning of Rubilyn is "Lynn or Ruby"
Namesakes of Hine
We could not find any notable namesake.