Holee meaning and origin
Girl name Holee came from English. Holee is version of lofty and ever lasting Holly. Holly is short of names with "Ho". Holly came from Old English and English languages, meaning of Holly is "Holly, Evergreen Shrub Or Tree, Old English Holegn), To Prick and Evergreen".
Variants of HoleeNames that rhyme with Holee
Popularity of Holee
Holee is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to United States. At least, 30 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Holee
Be fair and give everyone a chance to prove what they can do. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. When it comes to love, you are always attracted by people who are your total opposite. Widen your perspective and start living. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. You will experience your spiritual calling soon. And it will be associated with romantic feelings.
Parents who liked Holee, loved these names
- Hoopyr - English name Hoopyr means "One who Makes Hoops for Barrels" is aimed at baby boys. Hoopyr is resultant of Hooper.
- Thayn - Meaning of Thayn is Land Holder, Attendant Warrior and Knight's Attendant aimed at baby boys is originated from Old English. Thayn is derivation of Thane.
- Faunia - Origin of Faunia is in English, meaning of Faunia is "Fawn, Young Deer and Baby Deer" is aimed at baby girls. Faunia is derivation of Fawn.
- Ledge - Isolated and Fresh boy name Ledge is originated from English, meaning of Ledge is "Myth and Legend". Ledge is a shortened form of Legend.
- Saith - Creative and adventurous and Modern boy name Saith means "One who is Well-Spoken" came from English
Namesakes of Holee
We could not find any notable namesake.